DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is FINQUES LES VOLTES PALAFRUGELL, S.L. (hereinafter Finques les Voltes), with CIF B-55188031 and address at C. dels Valls, 21 de Palafrugell (CP 17200), telephone: (+34) 972 104 850, email email@example.com, www.lesvoltesrealestate .com. Figure registered with the Mercantile Registry of Girona, volume 2955, sheet 94, sheet number GI-55946, 1st entry.
With what purpose and with what legitimacy do we treat the data?
Contact. We serve the inquiries of the people who contact us by email, contact form on our website or by phone. We treat this information with the consent of the person who addresses us.
Services to customers. We register customers and additional data that may be generated as a result of the commercial relationship with these customers. The business relationship involves incorporating the data to the accounting, billing or information to the tax administration. We treat these data in compliance with contractual relationships and legal obligations.
Management of the data of our suppliers. We treat the data of the providers from whom we obtain goods or services. We obtain the necessary data to maintain the commercial relationship and we only use it for this purpose. We treat these data in compliance with contractual relationships and legal obligations.
To whom is the data communicated?
As a general criterion, we only communicate data to administrations or public authorities and always in compliance with legal obligations. In the billing we can communicate them to banks. Data transfers are not carried out outside the scope of the European Union (international transfer).
How long do we keep the data?
We comply with the legal obligation to limit the period of data conservation to the maximum. For this reason only the necessary and justified time for the purpose that motivated the collection is preserved. In certain cases, such as the data that appear in the accounting documentation and billing, the fiscal regulations oblige to keep them until they do not prescribe the responsibilities in this matter. In the case of data that are treated based on the consent of the person concerned, they are kept until this person does not revoke their consent.
What rights do people have in relation to the data we deal with?
The people with whom we treat data have the following rights:
- To access. Right to know what personal data are subject to treatment, what is the purpose for which they are treated, communications to other people, the right to obtain a copy or to know the expected period of conservation.
- To request the rectification. Right to rectify inaccurate data.
- To ask for the suppression. Right to request the supression of the data when, among other reasons, they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and justified the treatment.
- Ask for the limitation of the treatment. In certain circumstances there is the right to request the limitation of the processing of data: they will cease to be treated and will only be retained for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To portability. The right to obtain personal data in a commonly used format readable by machine, and to transmit them to another data controller if the interested party so decides.
- To oppose the treatment. In adducing reasons related to your particular situation, a person may ask us to stop treating your data if it could lead to harm.
How can rights be exercised or defended?
The rights we have just enumerated can be exercised by directing a written request to Finques les Voltes, Calle dels Valls, 12 de Palafrugell (CP 17200) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in all cases "Data protection personal. " If a satisfactory response has not been obtained in the exercise of the rights, it is possible to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the forms or channels accessible from its website www.agpd.es.